Why isn’t my game working?
Tap4Fun games are frequently being updated to include new features, bug fixes, and improved worlds, characters, and abilities for our players to enjoy. Unfortunately, there are times when users will experience difficulty logging into certain servers or into the game itself. There are also rare instances when something goes awry in-game. These are a natural part of game development. If we wish to make our games as fun and user-friendly as possible, we have to try new things. When bugs occur, we work to correct them as soon as we can. Sometimes, this is a process that can take several hours, but rest assured that we want nothing more than to get our loyal gamers back to gaming.
How do I contact Customer Support and what is the fastest way to have my support ticket resolved?
The best and most effective way to contact customer support is in-game through the Settings menu:
1. Log into the game as you normally would.
2. Scroll to the far right of the Options Bar and select “Settings”.
3. Select “Help”. (It maybe helpful to read through the FAQ’s to see if there is a solution to your problem.)
4. Select “Contact Us”
5. Choose the proper category for your support problem.
6. Describe your problem in as much detail as possible in the body of your email to support. You can include screen shots from your phone into the body of the text. The more descriptive you are, the easier it will be for Customer Support to help you. *
*NOTE: Please do not delete the information that is generated at the end of the email. It is unique to your phone and support needs it to answer your ticket.
How do I contact support if I can’t login to the game?
In the rare instance when users are unable to login to the game itself, the best way to contact support is still in-game. You just have to create a DEMO account:
1. Using the same device you use to normally play the game, create a new account on your preferred server and login to the game. Any username that hasn’t already been taken can be used.
2. Follow the instructions for contacting support in-game as described earlier in this FAQ.
3. Be sure to include your username and the server you play on in the body of the email to support along with a detailed description of how the error occurred. This is crucial because your support email will only include the information from your DEMO account.
What should I do if I can’t log into my preferred server?
Please be patient. Usually, these issues are resolved in a matter of hours by the development team. However, if you haven’t been able to login to your server for several days, the best way to contact support is to create a DEMO account on a different server, include your username and server in the support email, and describe your problem in detail. We want to stress that these issues are usually resolved within a few hours of our development team being made aware of the issue, so if you are having a general login issue after an update or a server merge, please wait a few hours before contacting support. If you want to see what our gaming community is saying about your problem, please go to our Official Game Forum at www.tap4fun.com/forum/. You will find helpful information and updates about bug fixes there.
What do I do if I can’t remember my username or password?
If you have bound your email to your account, you can use it to login directly from the login page. You can also have your password emailed to you if your account is linked to an email address. If you haven’t linked an email address to your account, you will have to create a DEMO account in the game using the same device you use to access your lost account and then use this DEMO account to contact customer support, following the same steps described earlier in this FAQ.
** Our hope is that this FAQ will make life easier for players who run into common issues with our games. If you have a more technical question or would like to seek the advice of experienced gamers, please visit our Official Game Forum at www.tap4fun.com/forum/. If you have a question that was not covered in this FAQ, please leave it in the comments section below. We will be updating this post frequently and would love your feedback.**