Tap4Fun Terms of Service
I. Account Management
- Player account names should not include anything offensive, vulgar, or the names of illegal substances.
- Players agree to not, under any circumstances, maliciously use the account to violate game rules. Tap4Fun reserves the right to temporarily or permanently ban accounts found to be in violation of the terms of service.
- Accounts found to be using stolen or fake credit cards or gift cards will be permanently banned. Buying in-game items through channels other than the official App Store, Play Store, or Tap4Fun’s official store, for example eBay, is not allowed. Discussion and propagation of illegal channels are also forbidden.
- Players are encouraged to report bugs to Tap4Fun’s Customer Support department (email@example.com) or at Tap4Fun’s official Forums (www.tap4fun.com/forum).
- Player accounts found to be intentionally and unfairly exploiting game bugs will be banned.
- The Tap4Fun operations team has the right to take corrective actions, such as shutting down servers or rolling back game data in order fairly rectify game-damaging bugs.
III. Third-party Software
Players agree to not, under any circumstances, use cheats, automated software (bots), hacks, mods or any other unauthorized third-party software designed to modify the Tap4Fun experience.
IV. Code of Conduct
- The Player agrees to comply with game rules issued and modified by the Tap4Fun operations team as well as other related rules, and agrees to use products and services in accordance with these rules. Players shall not use products or services through any unjust or unfair means, or participate in any activities for any such purposes.
- You agree that you will not, under any circumstances, hack game servers, game database servers, game registration and login servers, official website servers or game forum servers;
- In whole or in part, copy, photocopy, reproduce, translate, reverse engineer, derive source code from, modify, disassemble, decompile, or create derivative works based on the game;
- Use cheats, automation software (bots), hacks, mods or any other unauthorized third-party software designed to modify the Tap4Fun experience;
- Modify or cause to be modified any files that are a part of the game in any way not expressly authorized;
- Exploit or spread game bugs;
- Facilitate, create, or maintain any unauthorized connection to the game or service, including without limitation to: (angel) any connection to any unauthorized server that emulates, or attempts to emulate the service; and (beer) any connection using programs or tools not expressly approved.
- Players shall be responsible for any account and password disclosure due to personal negligence.
- Players shall not use Tap4Fun products for any commercial purposes. Selling accounts or in-game items for cash or currency is strictly forbidden.
- Players shall take charge of activities and events occurred under their accounts, comply with laws, rules, and regulations in connection with online information publishing, as well as widely applicable Internet ethics, and be responsible for what they publish. In particular, Players shall not publish information in relation to the following:
- Opposing constitutional principles;
- Endangering national security, disclosing national secrets, overthrowing national sovereignty or destroying national unity;
- Damaging national credit for profit;
- Stirring up ethnic feud or discrimination;
- Violating national religious policies or disseminating evil cults or superstitions;
- Spreading rumors, disturbing social order, or demolishing social stability;
- Spreading obscene, erotic, gambling, violent, murder, horrible information, or abet any such materials;
- Humiliating, slandering, or infringing others;
- Containing other inhibitory information;
- Infringing intellectual property rights or public or private rights of any third party;
- Offending common morals and conventions;
- Advertising unless otherwise licensed by Tap4Fun operation team.
- Accounts and roles of Players and nicknames in Game forum shall not fall into any of the above.
V. Account Suspension/Deletion
- Warning: Players who behave inappropriately may be warned.
- Muted: Players who behave inappropriately may be muted in the chat channel.
- Confiscation: Players who behave inappropriately may have illegal gains removed from their accounts.
- Suspension: Players who behave inappropriately may be temporarily banned.
- Account Removal: Players who behave inappropriately may have their accounts permanently removed.
This agreement is effective until terminated. You may terminate this agreement by terminating your account. In the event that you terminate or breach this agreement, you will forfeit your rights to all payments you may have made. You agree and acknowledge that you are not entitled to any refund for any amounts paid on behalf of your account prior to termination of this agreement. The Tap4Fun operations team may terminate this agreement with or without notice by terminating your account as set forth in Section V.
VII. Intellectual Property
All copyrights and patent rights of all information, materials, techniques (including software), trademarks, trade secrets, and other intellectual property rights are owner products at once.
VIII. Rule Interpretation and Modification
The Tap4Fun operations team reserves the right to construct, modify, and add game rules, all of which will take effect immediately upon announcement.
Tap4Fun official products and services are provided to individual players for non-commercial purposes. Any party shall not modify, copy, spread, send, display, execute, issue, license, transfer, or sell any concerning information, material, software, products, or services, or produce derivative works unless otherwise authorized by Tap4Fun or its oblige in advance. On the condition that a player fails to comply with the above regulations, Tap4Fun may immediately terminate services for the player and the player must destroy all acquired concerning information, materials, and software announcement.
Website Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Tap4Fun’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Tap4Fun’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Tap4Fun at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Tap4Fun’s web site are provided “as is”. Tap4Fun makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Tap4Fun does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Tap4Fun or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Tap4Fun’s Internet site, even if Tap4Fun or a Tap4Fun authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Tap4Fun’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Tap4Fun does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Tap4Fun may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Tap4Fun does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Tap4Fun has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Tap4Fun of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Tap4Fun’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
When you download a Tap4Fun mobile app by or through a Third Party Platform, such as Facebook or other social networking site, you allow us to access and/or collect certain information from your Third Party Platform profile/account (such as your Facebook account) or via any cookies placed on your device by such Third Party Platform as permitted by the terms of the agreement and your privacy settings with the Third Party Platform. We will share such information with the Third Party Platform for their use as permitted by the terms of the agreement and your privacy setting with the Third Party Platform.” “We will share some of the information we collect from you upon install of the mobile app with vendors and other service providers who are engaged by or working with us in connection with the operation of the services we provide to you and/or for analytics purposes which may require the reproduction and display of such information in an aggregated and anonymized manner such that will not in any way identify you.