Tap4Fun Game Terms of Service
I. Account Management
1. Your account shall not possess vulgar or illegal names.
2. You agree that you will not, under any circumstances, maliciously use the account to break game rules, or the Tap4Fun operations team might temporarily ban or permanently remove your account.
3. Warning: Account using stolen/fake credit cards or gift cards will be permanently banned. Buying In-game items through other channels other then the official iTunes store, for example eBay or Taobao, is not allowed and will result in a ban. Discussion and propagation of these other channels are also not allowed.
1. Players are encouraged to report bugs to Tap4Fun operation team.
2. Player accounts will be removed if they exploit from bugs.
3. The Tap4Fun operations team has the right to take corrective actions, for example shutting down servers or rolling back game data to rectify critical bugs.
III. Third-party Software
1. You agree that you will not, under any circumstances, use cheats, automation software (bots), hacks, mods or any other unauthorized third-party software designed to modify the Tap4Fun experience, or the Tap4Fun operations team might temporarily ban or permanently remove your account.
IV. Code of Conduct
1. The Player agrees with game rules issued and modified from time to time by the Tap4Fun operations team as well as other related rules, and accepts and uses products and services in accordance with these rules. Players shall not use products or services or take part in activities by any unjust or unfair means.
2. You agree that you will not, under any circumstances,hack game server, game database server, game registration and login server, official website server or game forum server;
- In whole or in part, copy, photocopy, reproduce, translate, reverse engineer, derive source code from, modify, disassemble, decompile, or create derivative works based on the Game;
- Use cheats, automation software (bots), hacks, mods or any other unauthorized third-party software designed to modify the Tap4Fun experience;
- Modify or cause to be modified any files that are a part of the Game in any way not expressly authorized;
- Exploit or spread game bugs;
- Facilitate, create or maintain any unauthorized connection to the Game or the Service, including without limitation (a) any connection to any unauthorized server that emulates, or attempts to emulate, the Service; and (b) any connection using programs or tools not expressly approved.
3. Players shall be responsible for account and password disclosure due to personal negligence.
4. Players shall use products and services in an individual name and shall not be for any commercial purpose.
5. Players shall take charge of activities and events occurred under their accounts, comply with laws, rules and regulations in connection with online information publishing, as well as widely applicable Internet ethics, and be responsible for what they publish. In particular, Players shall not publish information in relation to the following aspects:
- Opposing constitutional principles;
- Endangering national security, disclosing national secrets, overthrowing national sovereign or destroying national unity;
- Damaging national credit or profit;
- Stirring up ethnic feud or discrimination;
- Violating national religious policies or disseminating evil cults or superstitions;
- Spreading rumors, disturbing social order or demolishing social stability;
- Spreading obscene, erotic, gambling, violence, murder, horrible or abetment information;
- Humiliating, slandering, or infringing others;
- Containing other inhibitory information;
- Infringing intellectual property rights or public or private rights of any third party;
- Offending common morals and conventions;
- Advertising unless otherwise licensed by Tap4Fun operation team.
6. Accounts and roles of Players and nicknames in Game forum shall not fall into any above item either.
V. Account Suspension/Deletion
- Warning: Players who behave inappropriately may be warned
- Muted: Players who behave inappropriately may be muted in chat channel
- Deprivation: Players who behave inappropriately may have illegal gains removed.
- Suspension: Players who behave inappropriately may be temporarily banned
- Remove Account: Players who behave inappropriately may have their accounts permanently removed.
- Accounts that have not used Tap4Fun services for 360 consecutive days will be deleted on the 24th hour of the 360th day of unused service. The count will begin from the last day the account logged into the server. Tap4Fun reserves the right to stop services for such accounts and delete all account information, including information related to levels, characters, items, etc. Tap4Fun does not take responsibility for any monetary losses incurred after the deletion of such accounts.
This Agreement is effective until terminated. You may terminate this Agreement by terminating the Account. In the event that you terminate or breach this Agreement, you will forfeit your right to any and all payments you may have made. You agree and acknowledge that you are not entitled to any refund for any amounts which were pre-paid on behalf of the Account prior to any termination of this Agreement. The Tap4Fun operations team may terminate this Agreement with or without notice by terminating the Account as set forth in Section V.
VII. Intellectual Property
All copyrights and patent rights of all information, material and techniques (including software), trademarks, trade secrets, and other intellectual property rights are owned by Tap4Fun.
Tap4Fun official products and services are provided for individual Players for non-commercial purposes. Any party shall not modify, copy, spread, send, display, execute, issue, license, transfer or sell any concerning information, material, software, products or services, or produce derivative works unless otherwise authorized by the official or its oblige in advance. On the condition that a Player fails to comply with the above regulation, the official may immediately stop providing products or services for the Player and the Player must destroy all acquired concerning information, material, software or products at once.
VIII. Rule Interpretation and Modification
The Tap4Fun operations team reserves the right of construing, modifying and adding Game rules, which will take effect at the time of their being announced.
Website Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Tap4Fun’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Tap4Fun’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Tap4Fun at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Tap4Fun’s web site are provided “as is”. Tap4Fun makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Tap4Fun does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Tap4Fun or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Tap4Fun’s Internet site, even if Tap4Fun or a Tap4Fun authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Tap4Fun’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Tap4Fun does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Tap4Fun may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Tap4Fun does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Tap4Fun has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Tap4Fun of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Tap4Fun’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
When you download a Tap4Fun mobile app by or through a Third Party Platform, such as Facebook or other social networking site, you allow us to access and/or collect certain information from your Third Party Platform profile/account (such as your Facebook account) or via any cookies placed on your device by such Third Party Platform as permitted by the terms of the agreement and your privacy settings with the Third Party Platform. We will share such information with the Third Party Platform for their use as permitted by the terms of the agreement and your privacy setting with the Third Party Platform.” “We will share some of the information we collect from you upon install of the mobile app with vendors and other service providers who are engaged by or working with us in connection with the operation of the services we provide to you and/or for analytics purposes which may require the reproduction and display of such information in an aggregated and anonymized manner such that will not in any way identify you.