- Log In
- Sign Up
- Find Password
- Change Password
- Log Out
Are you sure you want to log Out?
How to deal with disputes among players:
When disputes occur among players but fail to be resolve by consensus, players can contact customer service within the game to coordinate.If you are temporarily unable to reach customer service, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Helpful gaming tips from relevant organizations/committees/associations of China
With the popularity of the Internet among teenagers, it is very common that minors will play Internet games. To protect minors, parents should supervise and guide children in addition to the government's management in this field. We hereby provide the following suggestions for minors who play Internet games:
1. Control your online time. Gaming is only a simple relief from your study and daily life. Participate enthusiastically in in your real life, off-line activities and have your parents understood your Internet gaming behaviour and experiences.
2. Avoid games which waste too much time, like MMORPG or Player Killing games. Students at school should spend no more than 2 hours weekly and spend no more than 10 RMB monthly.
3. Never use games to replace your spiritual sustenance. Talk with families and friends when you are stressed or experience setbacks.
4. Cultivate an active and healthy gaming mindset, avoiding comparisons, flaunting, hatred, revenge, etc. Avoid unhealthy network behaviour and habits like bullying or robbery.
5. Protect you personal information, including that of your family, friends, school, company address, telephone, etc. Take precautions against network traps and cybercrime.
If you are bothered by your kids' gaming situation and plan to apply for supervision, the procedure is:
Guardian sends application -> CS receives materials -> Return visits -> Account affiliation decision -> (1. Account matched -> Supervision available; 2. Account not matched -> Inform parents and get account back)
Supervision Service Application
Download and fill in Guardian Supervision Service Application for Tap4fun Minor Players
Warm tip: When you are sending us an application by post, please remember to attach the following materials:
Attachment 1: ID (social security number) of applicant as well as its copy
Attachment 2: ID (social security number) of respondent as well as its copy
Attachment 3: The legal documentation to verify the guardian relationship (registration book or other legal valid files)
Company operation address: #302, 3rd Floor, Building 3, District A, No.1129, Century City Road, Hi-Tech Zone, Chengdu, China
Project-dedicated telephone: 028-85185301
Project-dedicated fax: 028-85185301
Building Outposts, expanding territory and competing with players from all over the world together to build a powerful Horde! In this free MMO strategy game.
You can experience the primitive huntings and intensive fights between players!
Unite with your Clan or Horde mates and join the feast of prehistoric hunting. Enjoy the fun!
You can expand your territory freely and burn enemies' Outposts, which get in your way, to ashes!
With high proportion zooming support, players can have a full view of the map and check every detail easily.
Unique Horde Skills for each horde! Enjoy the intense battle with players from all over the world!
15 types of soldiers. Train your soldiers and use their skills to build a powerful army. Let's see how your strategy works!
Terraform your territory and harvest the resources that you are always desperate for!
Catch and hunt prehistoric beasts to get abundant rewards.
For the honor of your Horde! Occupy the Temple and win the title of Warchief!