Galaxy Empire has been online for nearly two weeks now and the community has been growing at an incredible rate!
We’re happy to announce that the first update, which brings many requested features, is nearly ready for release. Although this is the first of many, this is a big update which includes new buildings, abilities, and many bug fixes. We strongly feel that this update will significantly enhance Galaxy Empire and improve the experience for everyone playing.
Thanks to everyone who contributed bug reports and feature suggestions which led to the development of this update.
Without further ado, here’s what’s inside the first update to Galaxy Empire.
- New early warning system
- New building: Early warning radar
- Added a refresh button to update player information
- Added Galaxy News
- Added abandon planet ability
- Added stronger defense unit: MK2 Cannon.
- Changed planet size calculations, planet sizes now increased by 15
- New commander allows 2 simultaneous building constructions. All users will receive new commander for 1 free month
- Update Engineer Commander’s ability: Now after a losing battle, defense installations will be reduced by 50%.
- Energy Technology now will affect Fusion Reactor.
- Alliances size limit has been changed to 50
- Exploration system updated
- Added refresh button, updates all player news
- Moderator chat is now highlighted
- Added Traditional Chinese support
- Updated App Icon
- Expanded players attack range
- Solar system view shows more information on planets within it
- Fixed Task 16 reappearance bug
- Fixed Alliance name restriction bug