popups

popups

Postby parnish » May 20th, 2015, 5:16 am

I keep getting popups when the game is not running. I have disable notifications, but I still get the popups.

Even when in another app or game the popups either pop over the app, or shut down the app. This is to the point that I am about to uninstall and quit playing. I really need help with this as I like this game.
parnish

Re: popups

Postby parnish » May 20th, 2015, 4:21 pm

parnish

Postby parnish » May 21st, 2015, 3:25 pm

Hello parnish,

This is Emma from Tap4Fun Customer Service Team, I’m glad to help.

The reason why you keep receiving game notifications is that you have agreed to receive them when you installed the game. In order to solve the problem, please try the following steps on your cellphone:

1)Settings >> Notifications- Turn off the notifications from Galaxy Legend

2)or Settings-Apps- find the app Galaxy Legend to turn off the notifications

It’s according to your devices when you choose the way to turn off the notifications. If you have any other concerns, please feel free to write back to us.

Have a nice day!

Best regards
Tap4Fun
Emma

This is not a satisfactory or a valid answer. The game never asked me anything about notification or popups when I installed it. Also, I have turned off notifications in game, and via my cell phone.
parnish

Postby parnish » May 21st, 2015, 3:40 pm

This is a new installation on a new phone. Just to be sure, I went ahead and uninstalled/reinstalled. I no longer have the option to turn off notifications in-game.

parnish

Postby KazDeth » April 15th, 2017, 10:58 pm

They do not care, I have been arguing with Customer Support for a year and all they tell me to do is reinstall the game and turn off my notifications.

Yet I provide them with screen shots that I have in game and out of game notifications turned off.

When you uninstall, the game does not remove itself because it stores the game data in a non-standard location. So only the APK file is removed. When you download again, which is just the APK file, nothing has changed.

I make reference to this post, that is 2 years old to illustrate their apathy, but they ignore me and do nothing.
KazDeth

Return to Galaxy Legend