Invasion Boycott!! Feb 21 2016

Tell us what you think about things (updates, events, etc.!)

Invasion Boycott!! Feb 21 2016

Postby R5Doats » February 23rd, 2016, 9:20 pm

Dear tap4fun, my name is Oats, as much as it pains me to do this myself and a coalition of other zones are going stop spending our hard earned money on this game. We have a large group of members who all agree that spending under these current conditions are unfair to the players. We have decided that if the following requests are met then we will continue to play and spend our money on your game. If not we will all stop playing, stop paying and convince everyone we can to join us. Below are our requests.

1) we would like to see better packs the amount of diamonds,, speed ups and RSS we are getting for $100 is unfair based on how long the t4 researches are ...

2) we would like Explained information on the combat system how the boosts are calculated each hit so people can learn how to play properly.

3) Lag corrected the game is hard to play based on the amount of lag that comes on any average WiFi connection.

4)increased event rewards make events worth doing.

5) zone merge worked on to help correct inactivity of zones we are losing players everyday it's hard to play in a very low population.

6) we would like to have zvz more frequently. ,

And finally we would like biweekly updates on our requests if these requests are not met we will continue to not spend on invasion. Thank you for your time we look forward to a timely response to address our concerns

Any player that wants to join this coalition, please add me on line. My id is hollisdad, I will invite you to the group. We demand to be treated fairly.

If tap4fun would like to comment please add me on line my id is hollisdad. I will invite you to the group and you can work on our issues.
R5Doats

Re: Invasion Boycott!! Feb 21 2016

Postby FreaknWeirdo » February 23rd, 2016, 11:46 pm

Many zones joining the boycott!!
FreaknWeirdo

Invasion Boycott Feb 21 2016

Postby Dorothywer » July 4th, 2016, 8:07 am

I know some stuff for PS3 and I could have sites to recommend; all with live people to talk to.
Dorothywer

Invasion Boycott Feb 21 2016

Postby GenaPr » April 18th, 2017, 7:33 pm

I have owned every bowtech since the invasion . sold them all still shooting the invasion.
GenaPr

Return to Feedback