Hero's Path is Released!

Re: Hero's Path is Released!

Postby unick » March 13th, 2014, 9:03 am

yep go for class action
unick

Postby Yatha » March 13th, 2014, 11:39 am

Hello people
I would ask you one question to you all?
Tap shut down one of their game (global threat) . May be because of bugs or hackers.
If tap next shut down our game such as spartan wars ,Galaxy legend, Galaxy empire and king empire, what would you do?
Free feel to write
Welcome
Yatha

Postby java saint » March 13th, 2014, 2:16 pm

I would sue the pants off all their CEOs and shareholders and post the photos on the internet! :lol:
java saint

Postby ssjtygrysek » March 13th, 2014, 8:53 pm

Yusuke wrote:Well, even though the above is true (beta, etc.)

This game is fairly different from our previous ones, and we're working hard to make sure it releases properly when it goes global.

Also now that I'm here, I'm working to make sure that whatever you guys say actually gets heard by the development teams--and that they actively work to make YOU guys happy, and not themselves. (Though let's be humane, they deserve happiness too)

This goes from player suggestions, to player communication (updates, maintenance, bug issues, etc.), and our support team's response time and quality of responses.

I hope you all continue to have faith in us.

~Yusuke

Unfortunately, the Galaxy Legend community has had more than enough "faith" in T4F. T4F has been given numerous chances to fix the bugs, to make the players happy, and improve the game overall. So far they have failed in every aspect of managing a game and its community. And if you don't believe it then just read the forums.

I kindly request that you take back your sympathetic message here and do not pretend that now that YOU are hear things will be different. It is a typical move when everything goes wrong to just get rid of someone, bring in a new person and tell everyone that it is ALL going to be different now. Yet a month from now nothing has changed.

So instead of making empty promises and silly post, check the forums and start responding to us. Address the issues of Primus being impossible to beat due to its dodge and block rates, his HP being bugged, the payouts being wrong. Look at the fortress event post that have players complaining that the event has all these great items yet we know nothing what they mean, since so far all we were able to do was level our fortress, which is about 10% of the items in the event description. Check into the fact that we are still unable to do ANYTHING about an inactive Chairman. Stop the devs from releasing money sucking events and focus on fixing the bugs that are currently ravaging this game and making players quit one by one.

In conclusion, I don't believe a word you said in that post until things start changing and bugs start getting fixed. T4F has lost absolutely all trust from the community (not that I am trying to speak for everyone, but I ask players to back me up on this) and it is a LOOOOONG road to gaining it back.

Remember: actions speak louder than words.

Sincerely,
A disappointed player from Serve S78, probably representing the majority of the remaining active players on said server.
IGN: SSJTYGRYSEK
World: 78
Level: 90 and hit a brick wall
ssjtygrysek

Postby Molord » March 13th, 2014, 10:24 pm

+1 :D
Molord

Postby Ryuken » March 14th, 2014, 1:56 am

+2
Played here over 3 months and bugged payout from primus still exists today among other bugs that I'm sure others could list many.
iGN: Ryuken
World: 91 (Android)
Arena Rank: No. 2 or 3 (depends on opponents formation haha)
Level: 90
Vip: 5
Alliance: Kilo666 (Member)
Alliance Rank: No. 1
Device: Sony Xperia P LT22i / Android 4.1.2
And so War comes to Galaxy Legend Alliances...
Ryuken

Postby Yusuke » March 14th, 2014, 2:18 am

@ssjtygrysek

I've moved my response to my own thread in the New Community Manager topic.

Link: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=21127&p=32357#p32357
~Yusuke
Yusuke

Postby ssjtygrysek » March 14th, 2014, 2:57 am

I see T4F has managed to release the auto attack bot for Primus. Does this mean all the issues with Primus have been resolved?
IGN: SSJTYGRYSEK
World: 78
Level: 90 and hit a brick wall
ssjtygrysek

Postby Yusuke » March 14th, 2014, 3:31 am

@ssjtygrysek

Could you post these sort of questions on the other thread? I don't want to de-rail this topic.

I'm contacting the team right now to see if there are any other issues with Primus--I'll let you know what I find out.

EDIT:

I asked the team about the issues, and they said there shouldn't be other issues with Primus. However, there may be new issues that we're unaware of, and if that's the case--please let me know personally and I'll have it taken care of.
~Yusuke
Yusuke

Postby Zein » March 14th, 2014, 6:41 pm

Yusuke wrote:@ssjtygrysek

Could you post these sort of questions on the other thread? I don't want to de-rail this topic.

I'm contacting the team right now to see if there are any other issues with Primus--I'll let you know what I find out.

EDIT:

I asked the team about the issues, and they said there shouldn't be other issues with Primus. However, there may be new issues that we're unaware of, and if that's the case--please let me know personally and I'll have it taken care of.

New issues? We are still fighting the "temporary" fix they coupled with their last announcement. I don't see a single thing correct with primus. The payouts are wrong. Someone randomly gets a "last hit" for approx 25% of his total hp and thst clearly affects the rankings. Either your lying to us or they are lying to you.
GL IGN: Zein
Server: 161 Android
Alliance: Malevolence (Chairman)
Tap4Fun Forum Moderator
Zein

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements