New Community Manager

New Community Manager

Postby Yusuke » March 5th, 2014, 2:37 am

Hi everybody,

About a week ago, Andy and Matt posted a generous announcement of my coming; I'm grateful for their hard work and dedication. They've left a lasting impression and legacy that I hope to build upon and bring to an even higher level.

I'm very glad to be working here with everyone, and I would love to try and get to know as many of you as possible. I believe that all of you are very essential in expanding the great community that already exists here, and I seek to work to make that happen.

As I spend time getting accustomed and familiarized with all the details, I'd also like to do so with the community (You're all very important after all! Without you all I wouldn't be able to be here!) So please don't be afraid to message me or contact me!

Thank you again everybody for all your support!

~Yusuke

PS: Pronunciation - Yous-kay
~Yusuke
Yusuke

Re: New Community Manager

Postby whitedove » March 5th, 2014, 3:16 am

dear mr yusuke..

congratulations on appointment as new community manager.
after upgrade to a latest version of galaxy empire, i can't log in to my account. it's says UNDEFINED. Can u tell my why.
whitedove

Postby DudeK » March 5th, 2014, 3:20 am

My congratulations and welcome to the big family :-)
LINE: dudzik18

Forum Moderator / Модератор Форума
DudeK

Postby Yusuke » March 5th, 2014, 5:08 am

@DudeK Thanks!

@whitedove If possible, it'd be great if you could send in a support ticket with screenshots and have our customer support team take a look at your log in issue. We currently know of this issue and are trying to fix it as I type this out. The more information we have, the better we can fix the issue! So any specifics you have would be great! Just make sure to send it in as a support ticket!
~Yusuke
Yusuke

Postby reaperofdarkness » March 5th, 2014, 5:28 am

For some reason it seems to take customer support about a day to respond to any email report I send. The past two days alone has been ludacris. At least five. And now a new error has shown up. In the space of two minutes I have been unable to login where as I was in the game just before. "Sorry something went wrong. Please try again later. " is just the latest. Before it was undefined for most of yesterday. And day starts off with another error. The old interface worked better and the new engine will show html error codes when left on world chat. I play on world 63. I am in the top 300 on the server and it's a major accomplishment for me. Don't make me regret playing another tap4fun.
reaperofdarkness

Postby Yusuke » March 5th, 2014, 5:33 am

@reaperofdarkness:

Hey reaper, I'm sorry about the all the dysfunctional stuff currently--our developers are trying their best to keep the game fresh and fun, and we're currently trying our best to fix all the issues right now. We know there are a lot of people having log-in problems and we're really sorry for all the inconveniences it's been causing. I hope we can get this fixed as soon as possible so you can all have fun and enjoy the game again.

Again, I apologize on behalf of our development teams and we're trying our absolute best to get everything working properly again. Thanks for your patience, and I hope that after the problems are fixed, you can start playing again and get to that top 200!
~Yusuke
Yusuke

Postby rancidmaniac » March 5th, 2014, 10:51 am

Welcome to the nut house!
rancidmaniac

Postby RC51player » March 5th, 2014, 10:49 pm

Welcome aboard ;)
RC51player

Postby Yusuke » March 6th, 2014, 2:03 am

@rancidmaniac

Haha, thanks, it wouldn't be interesting if it weren't crazy

@RC51player:

Thanks RC, appreciate it, let's make it happen, yeah? *Fist bump*
~Yusuke
Yusuke

Postby Odino » March 6th, 2014, 11:38 am

Hello to everybody

Please let me know: why T4F does nothing to stop the hackers that make impossible the fair play of Spartan Wars?
I play on All023 and there are players who have offered to players in my alliance BUY resources through "QQ international" ...
I think that it is not objective T4F to earn more from the sale of resources ...
What are the strategies of T4F to remedy this problem?

Thank you for your attention.

Odino
Odino

Next

Return to News & Announcements