Announcing a New Forum Head Moderator

Re: Announcing a New Forum Head Moderator

Postby FlyRabBiT » March 19th, 2014, 4:43 am

I kicked from the game when I tried to stop me, it creates a new character on the server one hundred thirty one!! trying to go under his own name, she writes that the character is here!! and I can not get into the game!!! my nickname FlyRabBiT help to solve as soon as possible!!! how can regain access to your character Flyrabbit hundred thirty-one server
FlyRabBiT

Postby Esperansa » March 20th, 2014, 6:13 am

Couldnt think of a better mod out there sarai... thanks for all the hard work and your time spent with all of us :)

Zues Sisters 4 Life :)
Esperansa

Postby voodoo » March 25th, 2014, 7:32 pm

Again appeal to game developers! Due to the fact that some of my players alliance nickname written characters ASCII (screenshot 1) going wrong Scoring prestige alliance rating (screenshot 2,3)! Correct the error! Our alliance with the morning was supposed to be 8 levels, but level scale alliance shows wrong! All players of my alliance excited and upset, we've been waiting for first place in the ranking of alliances, and this error spoil the mood! Correct as soon as possible, we have earned first place in the ranking alliances! It is also necessary to compensate for prestige points, which are not included in the expense of the alliance! Because of your mistakes have 26 players lost interest in the game! Immediately correct! Alliance players a lot of money invested in the game! I work as a lawyer of international law, such actions are illegal game developers!

Android, server 137, alliance ELITE
GL s.137 android
alliance: ELITE
name: voodoo
line id: voodoo86nv
e-mail: raff2012nv86@gmail.com
voodoo

Postby JJBOYZ » March 28th, 2014, 3:27 am

Hello, I want to try to help with WC on kings empire (sever 47)! My experience includes 8 months moderator for evony about 3 years ago. I'm also sever admin on Day of defeat for almost 5 years now(sever name: house of noobs) and play 2 tap for fun games (Kings empire and Galaxy Empire on facebook). I love to help people and think everyone should always be respectful to everyone because, you never know who may be able to help ya in the long run. I have read the rules and know they will be easily enforced. If anyone knows of a place i maybe able to sign up to become a moderator please let me know.

Thank you for your time,
JJ
JJBOYZ

Postby Yusuke » March 28th, 2014, 5:12 am

~Yusuke
Yusuke

Previous

Return to News & Announcements