Security & Hacking Announcement

Security & Hacking Announcement

Postby Charlie » January 22nd, 2014, 3:06 am

As many of you know, we have recently been victim to a number of hacking attempts. Most have caused very little or no damage but some have been an inconvenience to us, and more importantly, our players.

The first thing that I should address is that all your game data is completely safe. We have absolutely bulletproof and regular off-site backups. You will never lose your progress, and in the case that something unexpected does happen, we will work tirelessly to correct the situation. Our support department, accessible through the support link in-game, is always at your disposal. We literally have a team of people working on security now around the clock.

There have been a few threads on the forum about hacker activity with players collecting information. Thank you to all of those players (especially vita and yatha, please contact me and I'd be happy to give you a small reward) for contributing their time to help.

Lastly, please accept our sincere apology for any inconvenience caused to you. The most important thing to us is providing a fair and fun game experience for everyone which is 100% hacker free.

If you notice any hacker or suspicious activity in any Tap4Fun game, please do not hesitate to share that information with us. In the interest of preventing unnecessary panic or malicious forum visitors from utilizing sensitive information, I ask that you please contact me via email: charlie@tap4fun.com

In these times of challenge I have found the Tap4Fun player community to be amazingly strong and helpful, lead by dedicated moderator teams. Thanks to all of you, you are incredible.

Charlie
Tap4Fun
Charlie

Return to News & Announcements